Top Sophomores for '03 '04 Season

twine

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ladyeagle03

well...to all of yall....this years freshmen will be the best sophmores all around next year!! A.J. Jason Brett.... yall guys are great!! SHS may have lost this year but we will be back next year!! SUMMERTOWN EAGLES ALL THE WAY!!! :D:D:D

Guest mclark87

A 6'7" forward/center that can post up on somebody or shoot tre

and mid-range jumpers. This kid has a lot of talent and size, he just needs to bulk up in the off-season instead of goofing around in town. I sincerely believe if he would just focus, he

would be dominating and could not be stopped. He is definetely a NCAA Division I contender.

I can think of a couple of good sophomores that I saw play this year. Tyler Smith-Giles County, he could drive or pull up and hit a jumper. Jonathan Adams-Baylor, he could post up or come out and hit a 3. Even though he could work on his shot a little bit.Charles Little-Cleveland, he could post up anyone they played but just needs a little inside jumper.Caleb Skogen-Temple, he's not as good as a shooter as Jake but he is one of the best ball handlers around.

Brandon Wright of Brentwood Academy (6'8 Center/Forward) was the D2 Tournament MVP this year and will be a major force (and probably a Mr. Basketball finalist) next year as a Sophomore. Look for him in the top 5 of Gomab's rankings. He will be a star if he keeps working.