Billy Holt Head Coach Giles County High School

smokeyvol1

Coach Holt what can I say! You made a bunch of good players come together and play like a Machine! Everyone knew his role and never tried to do more or less. You always kept them in line and in turn they always represented the school and community well. You always kept them from developing a chip on there shoulders and in turn they have devloped in too fine young men on and off the court. You will probably give all the credit to the guys but it just is'nt so! The CREDIT MUST START WITH YOU! THANK YOU FOR A GREAT SEASON! WE "THE ENTIRE CITY OF PULASKI" THANKS YOU! :D

Guest missnatalie05

We Love You and appreciate all ur hard work and dedication!! You kept the team focused on the goal and didn't let anyone take away your confidence in this great group of young men. The whole P-town community is grateful and can't wait to see the team attempt to repeat next year!!!! Congratulations....ya'll definitely deserve it.

GREAT JOB COACH HOLT!! We have to give you a whole lot of credit for this incredible season. But also you had a great group of guys to coach. I am so glad that you got your big win and brought home the big gold ball. Also Mrs. Bev, I don't know what he and the team would have done without you. You helped to keep everything going. We all love you and CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

Guest gonab

As a doubter of GC basketball all year, I would like to apoligize for not giving them a chance. I like most people from west tennessee thought there is no way a team from middle tennessee could be this good, GC proved me wrong and many other people.

Giles County knows how to play as a team and dont rely on one player. For example, when Smith got in foul trouble the Bobcats just kept rolling. Congratulations to Giles County and I will be looking foward to seeing yall at the tourney the next few years.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• No reasonable lawyer would take up this case. I am not a lawyer, but I know school law in and out.  Similar situations just like this play out thousands of times each year across the country, even at the college level (i.e. Ole Miss)  The Plaintiff's never win...ever.  If I am wrong, please provide a legal precedent for me. I will be waiting.  https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/39431892/judge-drops-ole-miss-player-lawsuit-lane-kiffin  
    • Yes Justin Cruse was named head coach
    • It used to be, I think it still is, a change of 20% +/- gives reason to reclassify. Schools can choose to play up classifications but not down. Here is the mid cycle reclassification info on TSSAA.org When Memphis East changed from a regular public school to an "all-optional" school in 2017 the would've dropped to A but chose to stay in AAA in basketball (baseball, and softball) Penny was still coaching there and with the players they had they would've beaten A teams by 40 and slept walked to the championship. Other Memphis schools stayed in their classifications (mostly in basketball) until the next reclassification cycle. Of course this is the same time that a 4th class was added basketball.
    • TN USA Freestyle & Greco-Roman State Championships Registration Deadline Tonight 5/2 at 8 p.m. CST! Links to register for this weekend's state championships at Summit H.S. below: Freestyle State Championship Tournament https://unapproved website/tw/opentournaments/VerifyPassword.jsp?tournamentId=853379132 Greco-Roman State Championship Tournament https://unapproved website/tw/opentournaments/VerifyPassword.jsp?tournamentId=853380132
    • Who has more access to kids? Charters? Privates?