Stratford news

coachtut

Tut, your source and information is incorrect as usual. Must have come from the same place where you made you picks for the other openings. I have passed the age of wanting to or needing to work at the wave pool. Your lack of intelligent thought is astounding.

For those of you wanting my pick, go back in the previous posts and threads, its there for you to read. However, I do know that takes some effort some coaches don't want to make.I have gotten tired of being slammed for providing good information and being slammed for it, so I have stayed out of this one. I have only the slightest interest in the Stratford job. My information at the time was valid, but that may have changed, but that info is only a phone call away. Too bad you dont know the right people to call or have the right connections.

Tut, your fetish with me is boring to me and the other readers...let me go, you cant have me. You are a sad, pitiful, weak little man.

Post if you love me

The lightning rod has spoken

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The title at the top of the page is football board.Why don't you guys start a new board to bash each other and let the football board stay on the subject. Why one coach is hired and another one isn't is a subject that cannot be explained. Most of the time football knowledge has little to do with it. football,football, football is the subject.

Scott Murray, assistant at Antioch, is a good bet to get the job.As it has been said before, the most knowledgeable doesn't always get the job.But Scott would be a good choice.

[Edited by fb247 on 3-31-03 11:10A]

[Edited by fb247 on 3-31-03 11:12A]

Candidates are Murray,Atkins,Komisar,Carter,Paschael,and Johnson.

[Edited by fb247 on 4-1-03 1:43P]

Johnson

[Edited by fb247 on 4-11-03 11:26P]