Wartburg Vs. Oliver Springs

Guest Bulldog16

Don't get too excited and start thinking your any good. Rockwood played good against OS, just didn't make a few plays.

As far as your Homeruns are concerned. I am happy that your team can get pumped up for knocking around a freshman who probably doesn't throw 70 and who struggles to hit spots. I guarantee you lose the next one.

By the way, I like the velcro on the hats. Nice touch

Guest WBdog44

Heheh. Yeah, the velcro was a nice touch. Dunno why we can't just get fitted hats :confused:

I'm sorry...didn't mean to sound cocky...It was just a cool thing. We have played Rockwood and we have played O.S. That's why I was wondering about Rockwood. What happened? Who pitched for Rockwood? Was it Gilmore? He threw really well against us.

Thanks, and have a nice day

Gilmore did not pitch against OS when they got beat. Webb started, was relieved by Reed and he was replaced by Cook. It didn't help Rockwood that they made 7 errors in this one game and have only made 11 in the other 8 games they play. A lack of concentration on the Tigers part.

Guest WBdog44

No...now you saw when Wartburg was disabled. They had a couple of major players from the first game out, and were playing a couple of players in new positions for the first time. Wartburg's fielding was generally pretty bad that game too...something like 14 errors. I hit well though :D A homerun, a single, and two walks. I'd like to give a High Five Shout out to Anthony Jones for his three run shot as well.