CoachSH......

TJ

Yes I am a college coach and I am also the son of coach Hardin.

I am finished with talking about elizabethton hoops because of my college ties I just wanted people to talk about Elizabethton this year because they had a great season that will not happen agian for some time.

Gomab Coach Shulman is a great guy and I think you are also so good luck in AAU.

Chill I think you do a good job two. I do not know you personally but I have just bugged you about etown this year, I know you study high school sports and teams to help Gomab. :D

[Edited by CoachSH on 3-29-03 10:45P]

Chill, I have been at Tn Tech for for 4 years now the first two with coach Lebo I was a practice player and Walk on. This year I was a Student Assistant under coach Sutton. I was in charge of film and scouting reports. I just took a assistant job for next year at King so I will now be closer to home.

Chill where do you coach at? I know it is in the knox. area but I do not know who you are?

[Edited by CoachSH on 3-30-03 1:55P]

Chill, I will be a plus member very soon but I am in the moving stage right now. When I get in my office I will be a plus member. I have been on this site for a long time. I guess I will need to find out from someone else. Do I know you? I was trying to think who has worked camp at TTU.

Wait I know, Anderson County. ;)

[Edited by CoachSH on 3-31-03 12:37P]