best defender in east tennessee?

Seldon

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually "Seldon" Bearden does teach class. We don't complain to the refs ( at least are taught not too, though some occasionally do), Bearden likes to sit and watch Farragut complain to the refs and get cards for it. There's been at least a card a game to a farragut player during the bearden-farragut game for complaining to the ref. Bradly Culbreth got one in two of the three games last year. Also Turner doesn't teach anything dirty, you may know bearden players, but u don't know what we practice. The players play as they are. Bearden works hard and hustles in everything.

I know what Turner coached in club ball and I doubt anything has changed. He obviously doesn't coach them NOT to play dirty. I've watched Elliot, Bayer, Colquit, et al shove in the back, go for the legs, and throw elbows at the heads of opponents for years now. To deny this is to deny reality. Maybe you can't see the forest for the trees. I talk with players and fans of other teams quite often and they ALL complain about how dirty Bearden plays. Some Farragut players may complain to the refs, but at least they don't try to intentionally hurt people. Try explaining this Bearden "class" to Aaron Doyle, who must have intentionally broken his nose on Elliot's elbow while 20 yards off the play.

I don't think you'll find anybody outside the Bearden family to agree with you on this one.

Interesting, cause i could have sworn what really happened was Doyle's nose got broken when noah and him went up for a head ball. I know, I was there on the field right next to it. I saw it. Bearden just plays hard and don't let a few rough people help stereotype a whole team. Every team has there rough players just like Bearden had theirs.

Oh one more thing. When talking about trying to intentionally hurt people, how about Jamison Riner? He tried to intentionally hurt a few bearden players. You can't deny that or your denying reality, right? Like i said, every team has a few rough players dont let it stereo type a whole team.

Actually "Seldon" Bearden does teach class. We don't complain to the refs ( at least are taught not too, though some occasionally do), Bearden likes to sit and watch Farragut complain to the refs and get cards for it. There's been at least a card a game to a farragut player during the bearden-farragut game for complaining to the ref. Bradly Culbreth got one in two of the three games last year. Also Turner doesn't teach anything dirty, you may know bearden players, but u don't know what we practice. The players play as they are. Bearden works hard and hustles in everything.

You do have to complain to refs sometimes....though.