Hess @ Sparta

Guest big33

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is definantley going to be a big loss for the Warriorettes. Hackers potential was just unbelievable, she could have really been great, with the right work ethic of course. I don't think she should have started last year though. I mean who are you going to start her over? You can't start her at the point guard, the pg from last year was good too, sheis going to roane st. to play probably. You couldn't start her of Natalee Anderson.....she was the heart and brain of that team and a GREAT player. So that leaves Lewis and I don't think anyone is going to say not start her, she's obviously a mid major talent if not a major. There is enough young talent that the Warriorettes will be fine though. Sad to see her go though.

I can't beleive it. Another player quits that could make us

a great team. She was very unhappy with her playing time

last year.She could have started for any district team

that we played last year.The coach from Lawerence Co.was

glad to see her on the bench.She would have started for me.

I love all the girls,but Hacker would have been in the start

ing five.Our team even with good talent coming back can't

afford to lose a player like Hacker.To bad !!!!!

Hacker was a great player.....of what i have seen from her. You can tell that she has the talent to play at the next level. I have a question though...why is she going to quit because i dont believe the crap about her getting burned out. It doesnt take to your junior year to get burned out. You would have quit in grade school if you can get burned out. :(

She should have started over A. Hickock. April did a great job on defense and a fair job of handling the ball, but averaged only about 3 or 4 points a game. Hacker would have averaged AT LEAST 12 to 15 as a sophomore. That alone is why she should have started. Anderson could have ran the point all year. We would of had a better team. This is only my opinion.

the bottom line is she was better than Farley and Hickok and on most nights just about anyone else. Ask any other coach in the district and most hoped she would be watching the game insteadof playing. She was quite possibly the best player on the team.She was a division 1 caliber player by the end of her junior year. This will be a tremendous loss to next years team, it could be the difference in being in Murfreesboro or being in Sparta at the end of the season.

:D