Add to the schedule for WV and BCHS

Guest roho33

Guest roho33

Walker Valley will be playing Bradley Central in next years season- So watch out BC fans! WV may be losing some good players but ya'll are losing Scott. Many coming up for WV w/ awesome skills and much of last years team remaining.

There was no difference this past year between Cleveland, Bradley, Walker Valley and McMinn. NONE! I expect the same next year. These teams will all beat each other with none dominating. The only team that might dominate in this area will be the McMinn Central girls. I can't see any of the above beating them. Look for splits in the WVHS/BCHS matchups and in the WVHS/CHS ones and the BCHS/MCHS/CHS games. Is Walker Valley going to add McMinn County to their schedule? Is Bradley going to add McMinn Central? All five of these schools should play each other. Does anyone know why they don't. McMinn should drop Polk or Sweetwater and pick up a quality AA game with Walker Valley.

Guest BallerGal23

I agree w/ you Postup00 about all 5 teams playing each other. I think that would be a great challene for all teams. WV did not play Bradley last year though- WV only played McMinn Central and Cleveland. I'll get back to you on more info. later!

Put these five local teams in a tournament and add locals Oak Ridge, Cumberland County, and Farragut and you would have one great tournament. All teams within an hour an half of each other and all will be loaded with a lot of talent. I would like to see these teams all play each other. Oak Ridge would probably come out on top, but you never know.

Just hush!!! They might despise them, BUT they have to respect their program. Tell me, Pitino, one great program that people don't despise!!!!!!! Like OR or not, they have a winnign tradition. Besides, I was just making a point how good of a tourney it would be if these teams all played. How bout our boys? Did you ever get to see them in the tourney? You neve commented on them!!!

I dont despise Mcminn Central and they are a truly great program! Some people might despise them, but if they do- I havent heard of it. Even people that get beat by them seem to feel they really deserve it. The girls are just a good bunch- and the Coach is great too- well Meigs might despise them- LOL!Matter of fact- after the regional tournament- I KNOW meigs despises them. But still they are the least despised GREAT program in the area! :)