Poll on Drug Testing

landergolfer

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mg,

Actually, I'm not even a basketball guy, but a wrestling coach. Just surfing around coacht and ran into this thread. Your posts in particular caught my eye. As a Health and Wellness teacher, I particularly appreciate your comments. As a coach, I appreciate someone who just tells it like it is. If I had a good mark, you'd own it.

OSHS....I just can't seem to get away from you.....CHS....we are from the same county and i have no idea what you are talkin about. The program is ran just fine here, you are giving all these people a terrible message of how we run things. I know we may not have the best school board, but my gosh. You aren't a fan if you don't support a little. I mean yeah believe me I know all too well about clinton and its politics, its hit me at home. I must say that I think its ran just fine. If its a coahes decision in all this stuff. Then my girls won't be playing if they fail one of em. That'll be all it will take. Kids do not need to doing that kind of stuff, I have long conversations with my girls if I hear anything about them that I think they may need to talk tosomeone about. I keep trying to fiure out who you are, but I can't seem to put my finger on it. MG......i have to agree if I had goodmarks to give I would give you plenty. Keep it up.....