who's the best keeper around

sean100589

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I play for McGavock and we're an up and down team. We can beat good teams yet we can lose our composure very easily and allow sub-par teams to beat us. If we can win our district i think we can pull it together and beat Franklin or Centenial in the regional semi-final. Who do you play for and how are ya'll doing?

That's cool man i got a friend named justin lewis who is in band that used to be my best friend till he moved over there that goes to centenial. do you know him? I'm glad you guys are doing so well this year. I'm not too fond of Franklin so make sure you beat them in the district tourny so maybe we can draw you guys in region. Sorry about getting off the subject of the post.

packy, mark is blowing up, as expected, he has the most amazing touch around, and is dominating the midfield in our squad, and putting the competition to shame. he's gotten a better left, and just makes me cry whenever i watch him play cause he's so good... how yall doin??? we got ezell tomm on the hill, u should come see it... supposedly they're the team to beat... peace - mullins

hey dude, what time do yall play today? i might come but finch is playing tonight and i might have to go to that. but yea we are 7-1-1. we play brentwood thursday.. we are gonna have to have the luck on our side to beat them.. but yea dude good luck to yall tell mark he needs to score more .. get anohter shut out dude..

score = 4-0, FRA... another shutout baby... 8-0-0, yea good luck man, i really wanted to go to finch, but priorities... we played B-wood, 2-0 them... only time we lost this year, but it was pre-season, I hear they're coming hard, so i hope yall are ready. good luck. -mullins