who's the best keeper around

sean100589

Guest seymoursoccer

Derek Hultquist for Alcoa just commited to a school in Kentucky. Great keeper and a great leader on an average team. Keeps games tight that really never should be.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest class

Josh kept the Bulldogs in the game by saving several point blank shots in the first half. If I get to choose a goalie in the state for my team, I want him!

Josh Elam is the best keeper in the state, and anyone who has watched him play this year should not disagree. Last night's game proves how good he is. He kept his team in the game until the final whistle against the most potent offense in the state this year.

Guest class

Is it because you are for Farragut that you can't give Bearden players any credit or what?!? 1st of all Crunk proved in the All American game that he was for real against the best players in the nation; 2nd, don't forget when he took care of you guys(Farragut) single handedly.. (get it, with one hand); 3rd, Josh has proved that he's for real by stepping up and keeping bearden in big games this year and only allowing like 5 goals so far.

bottom line- the SD keeper is good but Josh and Brian are by far better goalies