Guest vhs06falcon

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MEODAN,PROBLEMS AT MY SCHOOL,YES SEEMS WE DO HAVE PROBLEMS AT MY SCHOOL

1.PLAYERS GETTING SUSPENED AFTER THE CHIEFS GAME

2.PARENTS WONDERING IF THE WING-T WILL WORK

3.PEOPLE GETTING ON THIS POST AND SECOND GUESSING THE STAFF.

EVERYONE NEEDS TO RELAX,COACH JONES HAS BEEN DOING THIS A LONG TIME HE WILL WORK OUT THE KINKS,GIVE HIM SOME TIME.COACH SIVERT KNOWS THE WAY HE COACHES LIKE THE BACK OF HIS HAND.THEY HAD A GOOD GAME PLAN LET'S FACE IT.

CHHS72-THANKS FOR THE INPUT I LIKE READING YOUR POST VERY POSTIVE (MANY OF OUR PLAYERS READ THESE POST)

MAGNUS,THANKS FOR OFFERING TO ANSWER ANY QUESTION

AS FOR TRACK COMMENT I'AM IN THE DARK ON THAT ONE

THE QUOTE ABOUT THE CRITICS,SEEMS LIKE YOU WERE A LITTLE HARD ON FALCONFAN84,HE ONLY VOICED HIS CONCERN ABOUT THE GAME AND SPOKE OF THINGS THE QB COULD DO BETTER AND MAYBE THE COACHES,ONLY SUGGESTIONS.

GO FALCONS BEAT EAST

Last game is over , gone, in the books..............learn from it and move on........get ready to play this Friday and make a difference!

I agree 100%

Last Friday's game is over, not one thing can we change.. We have 8 games remaining take them one at a time and move on. This team can get the job done if everyone comes together and plays like a TEAM......Coaches and Fans included...

Losing to Cherokee is truly a bitter pill to swallow for everyone involved.Its over and time to quit pointing fingers,I agree.Coaches and players need our full support,especially now.I assure you I am also 110% behind our coaches and players and will do my part as a parent to do all I can possibly do to make this season the best year ever.

Indian66...I know you are not Joey Christian...let the parents of VHS know you are not him....Joey is a great guy...he would hope the best for Volunteer football....People should'nt be upset Joey left....he made the move he thought was best for him and his family.....What about Mike Mayes, Nicky Peppers, Jerry Higgins, and Andy Hubbard? All left Volunteeer for different coaching jobs and nobody said anything about them....

The Cherokee game is over lets move one and get ready for Sullivan East...they will be tough...they have a good QB...and a good young coach....support the Falcons players and coaches and lets get back to winning....Go Falcons!!!!

Last game is over , gone, in the books..............learn from it and move on........get ready to play this Friday and make a difference!

To Indian66 from Indian64: Why relax? People feel passionate about the game and their kids! Chucky's mom knows a great deal about sports as does her husband. A lot of people are questioning the WingT! We need to encourage such statements, not tell them to chill. Overall your posts to date have shown a great deal of insight and are a positive addition to this board. We all need to support these young people who participate in organized sports and those parents like the Lindholms, and many others, who work behind the scenes to support their team and children.

YOUR RIGHT LETSGOIRISH I'AN NOT JOEY CHRISTIAN,MATTER OF FACT DON'T EVEN THINK I HAVE EVER TALKED TO HIM BUT I KNOW SOME PEOPLE WHO DO KNOW HIM REAL GOOD AND HAVE FOR A LONG TIME-HE IS A GOOD FOOTBALL COACH AND DID MAKE THE MOVE HE THOUGHT WAS BEST FOR HIM AS DID SOME OF THE OTHERS WHO HAVE LEFT.

NOW ENOUGH OF THAT LETS GO FALCONS BEAT EAST.WATCH THAT QB HE CAN THROW THE CRAP OUT OF IT AND I ALSO HEAR HE RUNS VERY GOOD TOO.