brentwood high

fanforever

Guest samtron

Insell is one of the best coaches that I have ever been around. The man knows the game inside and out. He does not go out and recruit players to play for him, but the girls that want to better themselves come to him. What is wrong with this? Absolutely nothing! It happens all over the state, but just becuase Shelbyville is highly successful people want to put them down. Stop making excuses about recruiting and get your team better, so they can compete with them!

[Edited by samtron on 4-23-03 4:08P]

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey realball, you need to get the real facts before you post. First of all Tabitha's decision was made before AAU, and I can promise you it was just as big a shock to Tiffany as it was to everyone else. Second, Tiffany's mother didn't have a job given to her at Shelbyville as you suggested. If you had a clue, which you obviously don't, you would know that Tiffany's mom was an elementary school teacher in Tullahoma for 16 years. She taught there while Tiff was at Shelbyville. I'd say that she has a few credentials, wouldn't you? So before you attack people personally, get your facts straight.

Someone brought up how Insell really coaches the girls during AAU but dont show up to games..How many teams across the state of TN is doing that? There are a number of teams that will go under thier high school name to get more games and let someone else coach them during games but the head Coach will be there to run the practices.

realball,the rule is a high school coach can't coach his own players until the school year is over. I remember when my daughter was in the eighth grade and doing well,several public school and one private school coach suggested we send her to their schools.This would be considered recruiting by most standards but who cares these programs aren't winning state championships or getting national rankings on a consistent basis.People stop drinking the

hater-ade :)

High school coaches are given ten days to practice during the spring. They are also given two games to coach or scrimage. Does Shelbyville practice during the spring, NO,. Does Shelbyville scrimage during the Spring, NO,. So if Insell wanted to coach his AAU team in practice then he can cause he has TEN DAYS. Does he coach these teams in practice, NO,. So like was stated earlier get the facts before you act like you know the rules.

For all those that are crying because it is just soooo unfair that good players are attracted to good programs, the solution is not to set up additional obsticals for someone to be a success. The solution is to look into the mirror and decide that you too can be just as successful.

Don't pull down, push up.

Rick Insell is walking around today unaware of the benefit he has gained.

Tab will start for SCHS. She is that good.