Page

Patriots21

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look at who has signed. Smithson was kicked off the team due to his many attitude problems. Brought down the whole team. Only played in 2 games all year. Pope signed because of his great athletic frame. Never mounted to anything at Page. Will not at Bethel either. Was not even starting at end of year. Lost position to a Freshman. Abner Smith had a good year. Tried to be a leader but no one would follow. Had a problem with smoking before games if you know what I mean. Grigsby missed over half of the season injured. From what I hear has stood Carson-Newman up on 3 occasions Has not signed. Whitman I believe is the other. injured and could not play the last 3 games. He is about 5'9" and 150 lbs. Runs about a 4.8. Signed with Campbellsville. Page's best player Leuwandowski isn't even being looked at by colleges.I will tell you axactly why these kids even got looked at by colleges. It is because they have a couple coaches that are burnng the phone lines up making the calls and contacts for these players. Maybe if your coach was doing the same then you would have some one sign a scholarship.

[Edited by cowboys on 4-28-03 10:13A]

Bobcat you are right we had a disappointing team last year. And you all had the best year of your schools history. You all are and should be proud of what you accomplished. But remember if not for a B.S. call on that fumble you all still would not have beaten Page in you best year. And with that loss you all drop all the way to Number 4 in the region. Just thought you should know the facts.

I want to know who teaches English at Page? Because everyone from that place can not spell or talk properly......Anyhow, football has always been about the team not how one does individually . If that is Page's Philsophy then that is why you lose when you have more talent than everyone in the region. ;)

So Cowboy, all of the players you listed have either on the field or off the field problems and your coach is "burning the phone lines" to help them get to college! That is the problem. You guys promote all the wrong guys! Punks, thugs, and "guys that like to smoke". You have proved our point for us.

I wasn't putting down the talent Page has it has always been there, last season they had 3 or 4 runningbacks that were definately great players and the Leudowski? kid I think he won Defensive Player of the Year. Hey you're probably right about that fumble, but there's no use in crying now. Even if we had lost that game we still would have gotten 2nd because of Page's lost to Cheatham Co. I hope to have another great game with Page this year. How are their O and D linemen looking this season I don't think any of them came to the weightlifting contest.

[Edited by bobcats56 on 4-28-03 8:37P]