BEST OF WEST tournet

whscap05

North Side got its first lost tonight against JCM 3-2. North Side led most of the game, but JCM got two goals in the last 10 minutes. One of North Side's forwards got sent home midway through the first half because of his attiude. THis lose might actually help this team to bring them down a few notches and get their heads on straight. They play Trinity Friday at 3 pm (I think...Post the correct time if I am wrong). Post the other scroes from tonight if anyoe has them.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't mean any disrespect to you as a player but the state of soccer in rural West TN. Your dedication to the game is not traditionnal around here. You may have worked very hard the last 4 years but you know that it is not the case for a lot of players around West TN. If they would work and dedicate themselves to soccer the way you have the quality of soccer in West TN (rural) would be much better. I have seen a few good players this week in the tournament, but teams in general are not very good.

Next game you will see, count how many passes in the row any team can do. You will see what I mean.

Westview beat Milan 5-0, we still havent given up a goal the whole tournament and to answer ICS...... Haywood has a weak defense and pretty strong offense. Westview keeps losing key players, we've had 4 injured starters, two are out for the season it looks. We have a pretty strong offense and defense..... really ATHLETIC team but fundamentally we could do better. We beat fundamentally sound teams just by speed/endurance/ and at one time depth but I like to think we are pretty good. Probably should ask someone who has played us :)