<b>ROCKWOOD ROCKS III</b>

RHSfan

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Luck Tonight!!! and guess what this is the 100 post in this thread in less the a month!! lets see if we can get 150 or more by the end of baseball season!!

and by the way i think we have the most fans on here!! we have have 3 threads to over 100 this season alone!! so lets keep up the good work.... and that goes for ya'll baseball guys too!! big game tonight!! and again the last home game!! this is very big for the seniors!! Good Luck Seniors!! but til next time... have a good day!! :D:D;):D:D

The Rockwood Tigers finish the regular season with an overall record of 19-8. They are tied for 1st place in the district with a record of 11-1.

Good job, Tigers! Keep the bats going and good luck in the upcoming district tournament!

RHSfan

The first round of the district 4A baseball tournament begins Monday, May 5th. Rockwood has a bye for that round and will play their first game at 4:00 Tuesday, May 6th. Rockwood will face the winner of the Coalfield/Oakdale game.

RHSfan

Round 1, Mon. May 5

Seed:

1 Rockwood BYE

Game 1 4:00

5 Coalfield vs.

4 Oakdale

Game 2 6:00

6 Sunbright vs.

3 Wartburg

Game 3 8:00

7 Oneida vs.

2 Harriman

Round 2, Tues. May 6

Game 4, 4:00

Rockwood vs.

Winner of Game 1

Game 5, 6:00

Winner of Game 2 vs.

Winner of Game 3

Game 6, 8:00

Loser of Game 4 vs.

Loser of Game 5

Round 3, Wed. May 7

Game 7, 4:00

Winner of Game 4 vs.

Winner of Game 5

Game 8, 6:00

Loser of game 7 vs.

Winner of game 6

Round 4, Thur May 8

Championship game 9, 6:00

Winner of game 7 vs.

Winner of game 8

Game 10 to follow if required

RHSfan

RHSfan, thanks for the compliments. I speak for the rest of the Chattanooga Christian team when I say that the feeling is mutual. Trust me when I say this, ya'll are definitely good enough to make it to state. There's 8 teams going, and ya'll are absolutely one of the best 8 teams in single A. Hopefully we'll see you in Memphis, but until then, we have some business in district, region, and sub-state to take care of. Good luck to you in the post-season.