South Pittsburg needs a game for week 4!

Pirate2003

South Pittsburg is looking for a game for the fourth week (Sept 19). Brainerd Academy recently dropped them along with all the rest of the teams from the region. Does anyone know of any schools having an open date that week? We will play at home or at your place. We are looking for someone within a reasonable distance. Post any info on here or contact Coach Grider at the school (423) 837-7561

Posted by Pirate2003:

South Pittsburg is looking for a game for the fourth week (Sept 19). Brainerd Academy recently dropped them along with all the rest of the teams from the region. Does anyone know of any schools having an open date that week? We will play at home or at your place. We are looking for someone within a reasonable distance. Post any info on here or contact Coach Grider at the school (423) 837-7561

Could you post the current schedule as of now? :confused:

Posted by StanTrott:

South Pittsburg might also want to consider new schools, who might have open dates. Creek Wood in Dickson County...

[Edited by StanTrott on 4-22-03 9:33P]

I think South Pittsburg should really try Celina if they want a full schedule I am not sure about Creek Wood but I think Anderson Co. is 4 or 5A so Celina would be more in there team/class size.