BA Game Today

Guest coolio21

Being from neither side and just reading the post it seems to me that the Harpeth Hall "affiliations" should be listening to their own advice. I've always believed sportsmanship should be shown on and off the field, the people who have placed post from Harpeth Hall degrade and cut other teams down, the people who have placed post from Brentwood Academy merely state facts. I think that if your going to make accusations against another person/team being cocky and not showing sportsmanship you should be able to back it up, and not also be doing those things. Some advice to you... all the things you say about Harpeth Hall going to state, prove it and you wont have to worry about these kinds of threads.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had to write...HH has improved which is good for the middle region of Div.II...they played very good against BA..I was there...They played very good defense...but only got one hit and scored their only run on an error...but still much improved from the 14-1 loss to BA early in the year......NOW...BA is not cocky, hey they have lost their share this year..how could they be cocky...the line-up changes had been in the works before the HH game....There will be other lineup changes....whoever started this from the HH side needs to talk with your track coach and give her some lessons on public speaking and quit making up stuff about the BA softball team.......grow up!!!

All of you are overlooking one of the best teams in the southeast.... I'm talking Father Ryan. BA thinks that since they tied Father Ryan they won, well we all found out who truly was the better team in teh DII middle region last week. BA should shut their mouths and grow up. It's kinda weird for them because this is the first time a team has actually won without the aid of recruiting people from all over the USA. Father Ryan is definitely the most talented and is using its talent to its full potential. Everyone in D2 better pray to God they don't run into USA Junior Olympic team aka Father Ryan softball team.