BA Game Today

Guest coolio21

Posted by Kerr288:

WesVols, it's very clear that I got inside your head. Trashing another team is part of any sport. If you can't handle being dissed don't play any sports or cheer. You can hold me accountable for every word I type on this message board. I'm sorry my life doesn't revolve around Coacht.com. The last thing I could care about is whether or not I get credibility on a website. Sorry I have a life and I don't spend every breathing moment on this website or the computer. Hey WesVols, go outside...... the graphics are great!

Kerr, I'll let your statement serve as an indication of your class rather than berating it any further. Thanks for the encouragement, though. :(

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok folks, i got a couple of things to say here. First off, need anyone be reminded who the current state champs in softball are-- oh thats right, BA. Ok, next, I can understand a little trash talk, thats acceptable, ive done it before, we all have, its in a high schooler's nature. However, I will say it has gotten out of hand. People, lets calm down, and let this stuff play out on the field, can we? If you lose, you lose, and say, hey "we'll get 'em next time"-- But lets not gloat too much over your victories, 'cause all that matters is who's still standing at the end of the year. If you win, why can't you just be like "such-and such team played hard, good luck to them next game" Folks, lets clean up our acts.

[Edited by caeagle16 on 4-30-03 8:32P]

Kerr, you're out of your mind if you seriously think FRHS is a USA Junior Olympic team. Yes, you may be good and I commend you for that, but unreal? Come on, seems like you were better last year. I got news for you too...when BA tied you they did not think they won at all. They basically handed you the game and I think they viewed that tie as a loss. At least that's what I took from it. It seemed FRHS was happy for the tie, and BA was upset. If Ryan is using their talent to its full potential then why did they only have one breakout inning in the last BA/FR game? It'll take more than one big inning to win those Junior Olympics!

I'm kinda wondering if Kerr is an MBA supporter trying to make us look bad (just kidding), (kind-of). Anyhoo, BA is an awesome softball program. I've seen 3 of their games in the last year and not only do those girl's look good but they kind of look intimidating (very confident). I've seen the mighty Lady Irish as far back as Rachael Hawkins vs. GPS for the title 2 years ago...FRHS is just a very special program....what they don't have in tallent they 10 fold make up in spirit...and they do have some talent. Props to Ezell Fan in this thread giving love to the afoementioned...Ezell is the Mack-Mommy (thought mommy would be more appropriate in this case) of Nashville softball...As a matter of fact, after hanging out in the Green Hills/Belle Meade area for so long...and hearing of the accolades of the HH's, BA's and FRHS's of the world...I must say when you look at the accomplishments of the Ezell's and say the DCA's of this beautiful city, their lack of attention inspires me to say they kick ---......GO IRISH _

if this says anything about BA and father ryan...i personally think they are both great teams but brentwood only beat BA by 1 and it was a VERY close game, and brentwood had some trouble with them. and brentwood beat FRHS by 4 and brentwood had no trouble beating them. and i agree with flops...i was watching the BA vs. father ryan when they tied and BA did hand them that game...BA should have easily won. i have heard alot of people say that last year was the end of BA being good for while, but i think its just the beginning for them. they can all play some ball!

Yes Sballfan you've got that right. Everyone keeps knocking BA and saying Ryan is so much better but you've brought up a good point about Brentwood playing them both and having an easier time beating Ryan. Both times BA and Ryan played this year it's been a one inning screw up by BA. It's not like Ryan has ever shattered BA the whole game. It's been that 1 where BA messes up. I think there might be a little remorse about last year when BA won the State beating Ryan in the final game, but you never know. Congrats to both teams and Brentwood!