JV Standings

coachrt

Can someone from each high school in the district 8AAA give me their JV record for this year? I think the JV teams should get more recognition. They go on the field and play as hard and in some cases harder than some of the varsity players. They are concerned with their standings as well. JV records are also usually an indication of how the varsity could be in upcoming years. No matter what the sport is, please support your JV teams and come early or stay late to watch them play,cheer them on,and boost their self esteem. All it cost extra is some of your time and that would be time well spent. ;)

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coachrt-----i coudlnt agree anymore....i am a JV player and i mean im not trying to bring attention to myself or brag but yes often play as good as varsity.....no1 cares about JV and ya know JV is where every1 gets started so i think we should get more recognition but....i guess its not our say so....but i do totally agree ;)

To dragonfan35 and all players that don't get the respect or playing time that you deserve. Keep up the good work and don't let anyone discourage you. Play for the love of the sport and have fun. Play to your best ability and play with all your heart, but remember it's just a ball GAME. The sun will still come up tomorrow whether you win, loose, or sit the bench. :D

First of all, thanks to whoever gave me a good mark. The Columbia Central JV has a record this year of 6 wins & 2 losses this year in district 8AAA games. They did not get to play Shelbyville's JV and played Coffee County & Lincoln County only once. They went 1&1 in non district games. CONGRATULATIONS ON A WINNING SEASON TO ALL OF THE LADY LIONS. :):x:x