Whos going to win 16 AAU state

WindyCityHooper

I was wonder who is going to be picked to win the state. Everyone knows that a Memphis team will be highly choosen, but they might have to watch out for Charles Davis. Last year had a fall out in the state. This year they aren't playing. Jamont Gordon, Marlon, Barry Tuner, Mason, Eric Wyss, Chris slay. Seems to me there will be some trouble in Memphis for teams competing with CDF. Good luck to you guys and make people realize that Nashville has talent and can beat some of the Memphis teams.

Midstate Ballerz should win the state this year. They sub 5 at a time, and their second five is just as good as their first five, they also have 2 nationally ranked players on there team, Charles Davis is pretty good. But, I dont know about beating the ballerz.

Who is CDF? What teams finally made it to state? Have they set up the brackets yet for the tournment. I would also have to agree that the ballers look pretty good. I have also saw the Thunder play and they play well as a team, just need some size. And i am sure there are two or three teams from Memphis that are great also. Good Luck to all the teams that made it to State.

;)

The Thunder Select should have a great chance of winning the 16/u state.Their guards(Harris,Asberry,Tindell,Thomas,Sikes)may be the best group of guards across the state.If the Thunder can handle the size of the other teams they will win the state.

the top teams from memphis are the bulldogs and the memphis rebels. The bulldogs are led my cromwell(6'9) and owens (6'6) their strength is the inside game. The rebels are led by the pg Josh Stafford and their ability to push the ball, the rebels are suppose to be getting a 6'9 kid somewhere from washington by the start of summer.

The Travelers dont play AAU, They are strictly travel.

Here are my picks for Nationals(Top 4)

1.Midstate Ballerz- Led by the Delk Twins, they have a good group of guards and very very athletic. They play really hard and together. If they're hitting from outside watch out.

2.Thunder Select- Good coaching and great guards. I think they have so much talent and athletic ability. Should meet be in the finals.

3.Memphis Bulldogs-This group is playing the state in thier own backyard, plus they're very experienced with going to Nationals last year as 15u. They also play together during the high school season so they have an advantage over most teams. Led by a domainate Frontcourt.

4.Nashville Royals-I will not count them out because they play so well together and are very discipline. They may end up in the Championship game if they stick to their game plan.