ezell-harding

sportcaster

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ezell lost 16 starters to grauation this year, so like we have said all along things go in cycles especialyl for a school of such a small size. While i do appreciate your tone and i think you need to grow up. They will still be better than most of the schools in 1A simply cause they have a great coach. They will still have a a good qb and 2 or 3 good receivers so they will be throwin the ball aorund ALOT more this year than they did the last few years.

A winning season would be impressive unless we get the transfers they are talking about.

Well, some will say hes leaving to go coach at the college ranks, what a great opportunity for a high school coach, whereas others will say he's bailing out on Ezell Harding because he knows the talent level is going to drop next year and some will say he only used the Eagles to bounce to the next level. All I can say is "Good Bye!"

the reason that coach smith is leaving is that he won state and he thinks that he can go to a collage level find let him go ,but the way he talks to high school players he won't last long.and besides he has already won state ,but he told me that he wanted the bigger pay check

the reason that coach smith is leaving is that he won state and he thinks that he can go to a collage level

Coach Smith has been looking for a way out since he lost the game to CPA. He wants to get out "while the gettin is good!" Coach Smith tried to land a metro job, but that didn't work out, now he's found a job at Martin. I say, "Good Luck Coach, I wish you well! Have fun living in Martin, It's a nice little town, but I doubt you will stay there for very long. Next stop, the NFL (LOL)."

so is he 100% going to ut martin???? i was a senior at ezell and played for coach smith his first year there, he turned our program around and is an awsome coach. i played at ut martin for 2 years after that then left b/c of the coaches. man if this is true i really wish i was still playing at ut martin b/c i would love to play for coach smith again....

And Ceaser your an idiot. No reason to be that way since they whooped your team whatever it is. If he has the oppurtunity to coach in College id tell him take it and run. It is afterall High School Football.

[Edited by Chakra20 on 5-2-03 10:12A]