Best in 4A Chattanooga region?

rbfootball841

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Red Bank lost no one valuable to the team. We have Abrell Jackson LB/FB returning, Clerance Goines RB/SS. We have also one of the best TE with Demond Reid 6`5 265lbs. and has great hands. We also have all but our center returning on the line. We have our starting QB back he will be a junior Jacob Fabry. We haven't lost anyone valuable and we have a great set of lower classmen joining our team next year.

No Doubt Red Bank should do alot better than the 2002 season. We had many distractions some of which probably lost games the cleveland game was 21-14 i do know they didnt have barber though still with the O Line getting bigger and better and staying devoted to their work ethics things should be fine. Marsh, Bowman, Cox, keep it up its only going to get better he is my prediction:

1. Cleveland

2. Red Bank/Hixson

3. Central

4. Rhea County

5. East Ridge

6. Brainerd

Cleveland played horrible for the first 6 ballgames and thats why they were 3-3 come Week 7. After that nobody could handle them until they met the 3-time state champs. Cleveland did lose a couple key players like all-stater Antonio Westfield and Drew Helmsettler. Also Big Tyrese Warren and QB Michael Dietrich. Some player that will have to step it up next year will be MLB Brown, RB/SS Jay Davis, WR/FS Tim Cooper, RB Levonte Barber, OLB Durelle Wood, the newly transfered Gibson twins, and Alan Jarman. If the offensive line blocks like it did the second half of the season last year, i feel sorry for all the teams on cleveland schedule. Im sure Coach Wilson will have his boys fired up and ready to play against whom is lined up on the other side of the ball.

You really have it all wrong Red Bank isnt going to be as low in the rankings as you think they are. I guess your knowledge is limited because that was last years ranking. East Ridge is going to be way down this year the are rebuilding, Rhea had their superstar quarterback and he is gone. If hardly anyone is going to be gone from central well then i like my chances there too when they beat RB in the last 3 seconds of the game with a field goal to win by 1. Dont get me wrong things might be the same but it wont be worse it will only get better as it goes. ANnnnnnndddd Hixson is better than you put them too.

Central will continue to build off last season, their match up with Cleveland could be pivotal in the Region race. Yes Cleveland will be very tough to handle. Although, I have been critical of Barber on this site in the past, he is the real deal. To compliment him he has a tremendous supporting cast. With that being said if both teams take care of business up to that game it could be a game that weighs heavy in the play-off race. And to answer your question Central will be more than ready to step up to the plate.

1. Cleveland good talent coming back on both sides of the ball

2. Central intense young men out in harrison

3. Red Bank descent talent returning

4. Brainerd right attitude and strong work ethic for a descent season, RB should shine

5. East Ridge core of the team graduated

6. Hixson graduation hit the wildcats hard

7. Rhea County lost alot

Warrior2024 I do not think that your sources are very good, even if you are the coach at Seq. I think you will find out what Red Bank football is all about when you scrimmage us in the summer. I can admit your boys are strong, because I was at Soddy Daisy and I watched all them lift. But thats all that they look like is guys that can throw around the weights. We just got a brand new offensive coordinator and that should help the team. We have been working very hard in the weightroom, that we just got brand new for $26,000. So I think come season everyone is in for a rude awakening from us.

Edited by rbfootball841