Memphis site for State Tournament???

PantherGam

lol 360 divided by 70 is just over 5 hours...

I dare ya to go under 70 and see what happens...you will be more at risk lol.

Try hauling about 70 shirts, a desk, a tv, a vcr, a computer, three coats, 5 pairs of shoes, pictures, toiletries, etc. Not being able to see out your rear view mirror.

You do your math and come back to me...lol thats hilarious!

490 miles divided by 7 is 7 hours...not 360 lol.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol 360 divided by 70 is just over 5 hours...

I dare ya to go under 70 and see what happens...you will be more at risk lol.

Try hauling about 70 shirts, a desk, a tv, a vcr, a computer, three coats, 5 pairs of shoes, pictures, toiletries, etc.  Not being able to see out your rear view mirror.

You do your math and come back to me...lol thats hilarious!

490 miles divided by 7 is 7 hours...not 360 lol.

How many school busses did you pass like thay were sitting still? B) Your judgment is questionable. B)

Edited by jimbo44

What the heck are you talking about...

You told me to check my math and I did it..and I was right and you were wrong.

It doesn't take 7 hours to get to Knoxville, I got to UT Knoxville and I live in East Memphis lol!

Under most circumstances if you go the speed limit and no one gets hurt, go under or over and you are at risk.

Ego, your numbers come up to 370 not 360. B) CDL drivers (bus drivers) are limited ,by law, as to the speeds they can drive. How fast you can go from Memphis to Knoxville with your computer monitor hanging out your back window and blocking your rearview mirror ain't in the equasion. Insurance companies sure do figure that into their equasions. In your age group (16-25), more people DIE, on the road than any other group. Your description of your driving habits, explains, why that is. Perhaps you've been watching too much nascar. :) The thing up for discussion is the time to drive from point A in this state to point B, transporting basketball players. B)

Edited by jimbo44

Still not 7 hours, good point on the math, but the fact is, its still not 7 hours, I dare you to go 50 miles per hour towards Nashville right outside of Memphis...You will be more at risk then going to speed limit.

I have never gotten a ticket, never been pulled over, never gotten in a wreck...doesn't mean I won't but don't talk about things that do not pertain to you...I'm not going to attack you and your driving, but I'll go the speed limit and get there in 5 hours like it takes every other human being going from Knoxville to Memphis.

Actually there is a time change about 50 minutes outside of Knoxville, so if you are going from Knoxville to Memphis...it takes even less time than the 5 hours lol...you and your bus can't deny the fact it doesn't take 7 hours...

That's the last time I'm posting on this board...I've won the case, you can talk about a bus (its got one "S" not two), a plane, a train or whatever...but 376 miles (you were correct on that B) ) divided by 70 is not even close to 7 hours...

a good day to you, but I must respectfully disagree, I'm sick of going in circles...I've only gone to Knoxville about 20 times, and TWICE was on a bus...once when we beat Webb in the playoffs, and the other team when we beat Catholic...neither time took 7 hours.