thekeg55

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the cavs have more then just Buckner as a threat, they have a whole back field loaded with threats, Tyler Turner, Stevie Buckner, John Ledford, Russ Tribble, Guc Packston. I think they will finish better then everyone thinks,they have alot of raw talent, that if molded right can do great things!!

Time to Play,

I agree with you. I have been following-Toline,Turner,Ledford,Jones,Langford since they played in the 7th grade-and those boys are competitors. If the OL and DL can step up it should be exciting this fall in Cookeville. Everyone of those boys played and started on last years regional championship team for Cookeville. The team will miss a very talented and experienced group of lineman who were seniors and hard nosed players. But hopefully some of the young boys will step up. I know one thing Coach Joslin has some young boys who will slopper knock you!!!!

While I will agree that the cavaliers have a very talented group of juniors in leford, turner, toline, langford and some others it seems that every post on this board in regard to the 2003 cavs deals with these few names. Everyone seems to be forgetting there are still 18 other positions on the field, and the cavs really need their seniors to step up if they want to have a good season. turner and toline cant do it all.