11u Boys Aau State Who Is Going?

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am sure the team from Knoxville that plays in 11U are going, not sure after that. I watched the Tennessee Tigers this weekend play in Murphreesboro, they are a good team but were beaten in the Championship game by the Upper Cumberland Starz who are one of the stronger true 11 year old teams i have seen play. But they play YBOA not AAU

Edited by aaucoach13

Pool A

MOTTEP Panthers/Central North #1

Memphis Tigers/Western #1

Liberty/Eastern #2

Memphis Blazers/Central South #2

Pool B

Tn. Heat/Central South #1

Knoxville Ballers/Eastern #1

Memphis Bobcats/Western #2

Tn. Tigers/Central North #2

AE you know who i'm talking about, you yourself said there were 2 boys in question on that team, but they didn't start. As for a jealous coach, i'm not at all, whats to be jealous of anyways? Its not like this team won the state in AAU or YBOA last year. They were beaten in both, i will give them credit where credit is due, regardless of their age, they are a very good team. Do you know if they are playing outside of knoxville this year or east tennessee, i haven't seen the ballerz play this year as they don't seem to come to any of the big tournaments in the west or middle of the state. I know that there is a big tournament in Nashville this weekend, "the best of the best tournament" just kinda curious if they were coming.

Well well, I didn't say that there was 2 players in question. I said there were 2 players that you all were complaining about and those two players were on the bench. Now the Ballers do play outside of Knoxville. They go to the Big Tournaments in GA, SC, and NC. They play where they have compention.

Now you said that you're not jealous because they didn't win it last year. So why are you complaining this year and that's the same players from last years Ballers team? It just doesn't make sense to me so please explain.

You never did answer, who's your team? If you coach, which team?

Not complaining at all AE and no i'm not a coach i just love to watch the boys play. Mostly what i try to do is get under your skin and get you going! lol I don't know a thing about the ballerz other than they are a very good team and you know as well as i do when you have a team that is dominant in an age division there are people that question whether or not they are legal, there is a team over here in middle tn that is pretty dominant in the 11U division that alot of people talk about, now i'm not sure they can beat the ballerz but would be a game that you would want to get a bag of popcorn and a cold drink and sit and watch for sure! Are the ballerz going to the middle substate in Lebanon or the one in Chattanooga for YBOA? just curios should be some good teams down there in Chatt, i'm sure the cleveland allstars will be there and figure the ballerz will be there as well just curious...