Ezell Harding

Hunter23

Brentwood Academy has 337 kids co-ed...They are definitely better than ya'll in football and will be better next year as well...they are also better than ya'll in basketball.

What website has this? I would like to see the criteria for this... (I'm not mad at the Ezell people for saying this...but the website who said this).

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Schlappe is not 6'2 155. He might be 6'0 on a good day and he ran his 40 in 5.2 at the combine. How does he expect to escape defensive lineman running that slow. Also, I cant figure out why the DL game is a tossup when they beat GP 29-o last year. I think both games will be won by DL and GP by at least two touchdowns.

Has anyone from the Ezell Harding family heard anything about the Turner kid from Cookeville transferring there this fall. I undertsnad his father who is a minister was transferred to Nashville and they are looking at Ezell Harding. He was the third leading rusher for the CAvs last year and played linebacker. He will be a junior this fall. He is 5'10" about 190 and has good speed. I saw him play against Lincoln Cty and he was the leading rusher. He also was the starting catcher for the CAVS baseball team having beat out a senior. We would hate to lose him at Cookeville,he has a great future ahead of him but understand his father drives back and forth daily-and looking at making the move to the Nashville area.

The thing about Ezell being the best 300-399 school was a national standing on stats. Ezell had the second to most points, tds, yards, etc. This has nothing to do with teams like BA...They are DII..while Ezell is a 1a team that can't do some of the things that BA can do...yet. Ezell will have to work extremely hard this summer to be where they want to be...and that is in the Buro. They have good players, but all have to get stronger and faster. Who knows what will happen next fall...the thing is, its next fall...everyone has a summer to get better to play their best next season. Ezell will be in the playoffs...my call right now.

I don't know why people keep on comparing Ezell to everyone else that they will probably never even play. How about we just see how ezell does and then everyone can compare them to other teams. But until then I would not keep on saying how each team they will play will run over them. :D