Top 8 Hurdlers In Tennessee

school

According to Tennesseetrackstats.com these are the top 8 hurdlers in Tennessee. This list does not divide each runner into the different divisions but it does give you a nice look.

110HH

13.92 John Yarbrough, Hunters Lane

14.35 Michael Bingham, McCallie

14.57 Simeon Harris, Cordova

14.78 Michael Wright, Ooltewah

14.83 Richard Barber, Martin Luther King

14.99 Daniel Montgomery, Baylor

15.02 Larry Harris, Cordova

15.15 Charles Parker, Blackman

300 meter hurdles (43.00)

37.62 John Yarbrough, Hunters Lane

37.80 Juan Walker, Hunters Lane

38.85 Michael Bingham, McCallie

39.66 Simeon Harris, Cordova

39.84 Lemuel Holifield, Science Hill

39.85 Michael Wright, Ooltewah

40.44 Tyler Kolhbusch, Bearden

40.60 Jason Morgan, Houston

Note* Yarbrough will have to choose if he's going to run the 300 IH or the 400m because he leads the state in both but they are ran back to back in the state meet.

Guest kenwoodrun

Second on the kid from Tullahoma, he's pretty strong, I enjoyed watching him the other day. As far as Yarbrough is concerned, i'd bet money he goes with the intermediates. He tried to DOUBLE the other night at Shoney's, and Barber from MLK took the challenge and beat him in the intermediates. John will run both hurdle races and then try to come back in the 4x4 at region, I would guess. He ran that great quarter time at the Great Eight, just to see what he could do. The 400 field in TN is not at all deep this year, it is surprising to see the lack of sub-50 performances.

Charles Parker from Blackman is looking pretty good in only his 2nd season running hurdles. He's also a great 100 Meter Runner with a personal best of 11.12 sec. Im sure he's attempting to make state history by being the first athlete to qualify for state with the hurdles and 100 M Dash.

Although Tn Track Stats is a very nice and informative website, I dont think ALL Stats have been recorded- There are definitely some names missing that have equally low times! ;) Besides if you take off the couple of private school names and add a couple of more- the list will change again- as far as who will qualify for AAA anyways. Good Luck to all- and YES Michael Wright did look awesome at Best of Preps!:D Robison was in that race too- he was in 2nd til the last hurdle- he stumbled and ended up getting 4th................I think?