99ALLTHEWAY

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

heyhey guys and girls..... Play Hard Today!! this is for the big shot to go to state!! and guys we all know ya'll can do it!! and to u... Hack.... i wish u the best of luck today!! u have had nothing but good things to say about Rockwood Baseball!! but i hope we beat ya'll!! but i guess that is all.... til next time... Play Hard.... Stay Dry.... and.... Have A Good Day!! :);):huh:

Edited by 99ALLTHEWAY

Corey Payne started the game. Brian Reed came in relief. Matt Cook came in after Reed. Gilmore had the last inning and a half I beleive. The team came out flat and dead. Many errors, psysical and mental, and lack of hitting until the last inning did Rockwood in. Final score was I think 10-8 but Harriman outplayed Rockwood the whole night until the last inning when Rockwood finally realized nothing would be handed to them and they decided to swing the bats. I think it was 6 runs scored in the bottom of the 7th with 2 outs. The tying run was on 1st base when the last out was made.

Hampton got the job done for Harriman, and Monk hit a home run.

We better get our heads out of our rear end's if we want to have a shot at going to Memphis.

Actually, not many Tiger errors. Harriman knocked the cover off the ball. Not sure what game you were watching or playing in. This is a team game, you win and lose as a team.

Congratulations Rockwood, on the 7-1 win over a very good Greenback team. The Tigers played a very good ballgame. Pitching, hitting, and defense, you did them all well tonight! Keep up the good work, practice hard tomorrow, and come out ready to play again Wednesday. Good luck!

RHSfan

Good Job Guys!!! That is the way we knew ya'll could do it!! Good Luck on Wed. I wish I could be there to cheer ya'll on.... but i can't!! But I'm cheerin for ya from here!! but til next time... Play Hard.... Stay Dry.... and.... Have A Good Day!! :):D:rolleyes:

p.s ballbay07..... i locked that other thread for ya!! but the trouble is.... we don't start the threads but poeple get mad at us for things other fans do!! but it's cool.. i locked it for ya!! til next time.... have a good day!!