oakland v. coffee county

Guest Oakland

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:ph34r: It is amazing to me that anybody has time to WONDER this late in the season who Oakland has or hasn't played. They played in a few tournaments, but did not wear themselves out. They finished first in their district during the regular season. They went on to win first place in their district tournament. They won their first regional match-up against Tullahoma ...

An Honest Assessment: The Lady Pats are extremely strong defensively. Offensively, they are either "on" or "off." Every last batter in the line-up has the ability ... it just depends on whether they are mentally prepared to do what it takes when crunch time comes.

What I admire the most is their will to "survive" to play another game ... they take each game as it comes. I pray their sticks will be with them on Wednesday. It should be a great game - either way!

I PREDICT it will be a close game and that there won't be a score until the 4th or 5th inning for either side! Whoever brings their bats will win the game... I hope it is OHS. :)

First, as long as I have been on this board, Nothing Amazes Me!

Second, as I said on another thread, never measure your team by comments of those that can't be held accountable. It's fun to speculate but never give credence to the nay sayers. If you do, then your setting a bad example to your players. You have to believe, it's a requirement!

Having seen both teams this year I will have to go with Coffee County because of their home field advantage and their schedule. The teams that usually advance into the sectional and state will have played a strong schedule during the year . Oakland does have an outstanding hitting ball club and this could keep them in the game. Strong pitching will always defeat strong hitting. This one will be a great game.

Coffee County has good sound pitching as does Oakland

Oakland a better hitting ball club. Coffee not bad.

Who makes the mistakes in this one will determine the outcome.

Both teams have great teams and very fine athletes with a strong determination to win. Good Luck to you both.

Guest kcjojo03

When i comes down to it, the Lady Pats will put their A-game forward. Coffee Co. will play hard, but the Lady Pats will play harder. The Pat's chemisty carries them. Oakland-3, Coffee Co.-1