DII - BA vs. FHS

3ANDOUT

Father Ryan 1, Brentwood Academy 0

The Irish win today in a close one. I'm sorry to say I couldn't make it; I was at the Big Orange Caravan dinner tonight at the Governor's Club where I was able to speak with Phil Fulmer and company. Best of luck to BA -- go get 'em tomorrow!!

Great game today.....Harrison pitched well...she should be the region MVP but for some reason did not even make the all region team...go figure!!!

Shelby Mashburn was great...she had a pulled hamstring muscle but still pitched 9 tough innings....she really showed some guts...........

Both teams will have to play great next week at state to challenge GPS, Baylor and St. Benedict......Let''s try and bring the state title back to Middle Tennessee....

LADY IRISH deserve much(o) credit. I think I have heard on more than one occasion that FRHS was not as good as last year, and I think some of the results back up those comments. But for the LADY IRISH to come out and take 2 in 2 from a (I'm sure) fired up POWER (down or not) shows character...............LADY IRISH take it to the crib and rep Nashville like a champ...because you are already champs of D2 Nashville 2003. GPS, ST.B and Baylor definately think they will beat you...You got a lot of work to do, not to mention your sisters in BA....GO IRISH...YOU KICKED A, I mean Butt...States is going to be MUCH tougher...STEP UP