Revised D2 Middle Poll

hardball03

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

Fuson had a rough game, but when he's on he's one of our best players. Don't worry about him disregarding the State Tourney...he and a bunch of other Seniors are missing the Senior Trip to Destin to play in Memphis, and it's their last time around. They'll be fired up and on their game. :P

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank God this tournament is over with... Baseball is usually enjoyable when you have a remotely descent announcer, but whoever was announcing the games at David Lipscomb was just awful. It was just awful. It was awful to have to pay to hear some loser try to announce a game. Hopefully that guy was in high school, but if he isn't man, he should stick to his day job. I'm glad Ryan won, but the victory was spoiled by tumultuous announcing.

Congratulations to the IRISH. After a disappointing start this year you are peaking at the right time. I had a hunch all along that you guys would be there at the end.

TO: FRHS, BA, and BGA,

This Big Red fan would love to see you finish 1,2,3 in the State (you choose the order lol). Let's keep the big trophy in Middle Tennessee!

Kerr, you need to stop with the dirty talking about wes...everyone at the tournament enjoys someone who would announce a region tournament for fun, and especially when you can tell he loves doin it. If you feel that way towards him, keep it to yourself, no one cares about how you feel...thanks

Seriously kerr if you have a problem with wes just say it don't beat around the bush. wes is a good guy i know he has never done anything to anyone with malice intent so for you to talk trash about a guy who is always nice is stupid. Wes did a good job announcing the game and you, i dont know who you are, are gay for saying otherwise.

You know it really shows when someone doesn't know what they're talking about........namely Kerr.

Don't take away from what FRHS has done by trying to smear the job that

Wes has done, not only for BA, but at the Lipscomb games.

He did a great job. Don't tarnish FRHS's reputation by making such ridiculous

assertions.

To do so, shows no class or character. ;)

Your absolutely right, I have no clue as to what I'm talking about. But yet you still respond to my ignorant comments?? Funny how that works out. I know all I need to know about baseball. Having no class on a message board is going to haunt me for the rest of my life. Do you honestly think I care if you think I have class or not especially on the internet? No, that's why I keep posting and making people like you look like an idiot w/o class... funny how that works out