1A Matchups

WesVLT

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

From what I saw C.C.S. has a good all around team. They have huge four and five batters, not to mention that their whole lineup can crush the ball. They are solid defensively, though with the exception of the centerfielder the outfield had kind of weak arms. Other than that they don't have too many weaknesses.

Also, I would normally be in centerfield, and Nate Long(who played center against ya'll) would be in left or right, along with either Dallas(big guy who played second) or Matt Kemp(who pitches and played right against you I believe). When I'm out there along with Long and Kemp or Dallas I think we are pretty strong defensively. Not trying to brag at all but I have the strongest arm in the outfield on our team.

all i can tell ya about CCS is dont leave one up to that big first baseman. hi hit one against westmoreland that still hasnt come down. they all look like they can swing it to me. pretty solid lineup. they have some pretty good pitching too from what ive seen and heard of them. good luck