5 Christian Brothers - 12

6 Memphis University School - 11

7 Evangelical Christian School - 9

Notre Dame - 9

Battle Ground Academy - 9

10 Knoxville Webb - 7

Should be a fun meet!

Saw this on www.chattanoogan.com tonight:

In Division II, Phillpa Davies from Brentwood Academy was the top finisher with 3,236 points. Megan Feher of Baylor and Taylor Parkes of GPS finished eighth and ninth with 2,595 and 2,459 points.

Megan Feher won the Division II Pentathlon high jump with a jump of 5’4.” Taylor Parkes placed second in the Division II Pentathlon 800m with a time of 2:21.42.

Final Division II Results:

Philipa Davies, Brentwood Academy, 3116

Jasmine Davis, Briarcrest, 3022

Buky Bamingboye, Univ School of Nashville, 2991

Allie Bohannon, Harpeth Hall, 2877

Gabrielle Gioia, Harpeth Hall, 2659

Liza Wellford, Hutchison, 2615

Lauren Lunsford, Evangelical Christian, 2596

Megan Feher, Baylor 2594

Taylor Parkes, GPS, 2459

Beth McKenzie, Baylor, 2450

Helen Newton, Brentwood Academy

Philipa from BA is a great athelete. I've seen her twice this year and she is plain TOUGH. Got to go with the almighty HH to take the title (allthough if BA won I might smile somewhat)....speaking of HH, Allie Bohannon is becoming one of the best "milers" in the state's history. I think we should all wish her well. As far as the BA (young) men......well, they are "BA"....I HOPE YOU BEAT MBA to the pulp that of course they are....O.K., so you are a very fine program....but BA is kicking your butt right now....GO IRISH

frhsrules, I love you. :) Just kidding. But I like what you had to say about Brentwood Academy. I believe they are finally poised to take their school's 11th Boys Track title this year, though it will be very difficult.

Congrats to Philipa!! I'm in no way surprised that she won, but it is a wonderful accomplishment by a wonderful person. :D

I don't know this Philipa...but she exudes humility along with her incredible physical presence (for a young girl/woman)....When I saw Annie last year, i did not get the same impression. Humility goes so far for people when it comes to fans and accolades....this Philipa needs to keep up with those who have taught her....they are teaching her well. Oh, and I don't want to knock Annie...the girl is cute, tough and seems to be a major fireball of a personality (we all work together). BA men are very tough......High school track and swimming are the 2 most underrated sports in the country.....both perpetuate health for the individual...that is what our country and world need!!!...(we might finally get along...and go watch a good track meet staring Philipa)...

Edited by frhsrules