aa spring fling

jeff36tn

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Of the 8 teams (Greenbrier, Ripley, Marshall Co., Seymour, Gibbs, Jackson South Side, Meigs Co., & Ridgeway), the teams from West TN will have an advantage in not having to travel. My pick for the final two will be Marshall Co. & Gibbs. Running a close second: Greenbrier and Meigs Co.

Edited by PageMan

You are correct sir, bigjl13, I haven't seen them play. That's what makes tournaments so interesting - you don't know a lot about the other teams. It could be that Ripley could beat everybody. Without having to travel as far as some teams, they may have an advantage in being more rested. I guess we'll find out next week. Good luck to all teams.

Without having to travel as far as some teams, they may have an advantage in being more rested. I guess we'll find out next week.

Once you're here, you're here. If Ripley isn't staying at a hotel in town, then they have a longer drive than the teams staying at hotels around town.

yes you are correct pageman i dont know anything about any of the other teams but i just have a really good hunch that ripley is going to go all the way. Nobod is talking about them everybody is talking about the teams from east and middle tn and just fogetting about us we ill all see what happens starting tuesday