Siegel News?

StopNGo

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea its a lotta fun. It's the best of both worlds because on some plays u are a lineman but on other plays u are a reciever so its all good. Defensive end is alotta fun. Ive played that every year ive played football so i love the posistion.

Edited by Fullback49

Guest region4fan

I have a feeling that Siegel may surprise a few folk this year. Schools in Rutherford County have tradition on their side. Most of their kids are from Oakland and Blackman where winning is expected. These kids will carry over that attitude. Don't count them out.

To Croach............just wondering........are you a coach? You seem very knowledgeable about the teams, coaches , and players.

region4fan, i agree with you. I have always thought that siegel would suprise people ever since i saw the excitement and want in our team. It's just amazing to see a team full of players from different schools where rivalries are high to come together as one that quick. That alone will start you on the right track as a new school and team.

Guest region4fan

That is a good point, Croach. However, I feel that the Blackman players have more hatred for Riverdale than do the Oakland players. Their rivalry has mellowed out some. The hatred at Blackman has intensified.