Siegel News?

StopNGo

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes we had spring practice and i must say i am suprised. We looked good considering we are a first year team. We lack depth but hopefully we will work that out in the summer. Now i know that we will get a lot of criticism the first year because we probably wont win that many games because we are a first year team but let them talk because i see siegel moving up in the next few years. Overall we looked good with the players we got.

Guest region4fan

Who is the QB for Siegel? How about the tailback? Are there many seniors? I wish you kids the very best. Even though we lost several from Oakland, I still want those kids to do well....except against the red/white/and blue!

Guest region4fan

Echols is probably the biggest name coming from Oakland. Although he was just a freshman this year, he turned many a head. He will make the Siegel coaches proud. That I am positive of!

I just have two questions. what kind of offense are you guys running, and what kind of defense are you running. are yall running the same type of offense as watson called at BHS? If so, it seems to work. How about defese? maybe a little 3-4, 4-3? or 50. or, one of my personal favorites to play against, the bear front.