olineathlete

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think that Smryna should be put on this list until they can either beat a Murfreesboro team (siegel not included) or make it past the first round of the playoffs.

Here are my top ten teams, not in any particular order:

Blackman

Oakland

Riverdale

Brentwood

Gallatin

Franklin

Dobbins Bennet

Germantown

Houston

Cookville

Coming in close: Lincoln County, Dickson County, Jefferson County, Smryna, Lebanon (if they can learn to be consistent)

Edited by bhsOL

olineathlete and fhsTE84, isn't it soooo good to finally be FREE. I have also been taking advantage of staying up late. The night of my graduation, a few of my friends came over and we played video games and watched our football highlight tapes and went fishing around 5 or 5:30 the next morning. So I didn't get any sleep. The thing that sucked though is that I had to be at work (Home Depot) at 10 that morning. I fell asleep during my lunch break so I was a little surprised that I didn't get fired when my manager found me sleeping over an hour past time for me to get back to work. Good luck to yall in the future and hopefully I'll see you some at Middle olineathlete.

This is fhsTE84. I changed my name since I felt the other was a little too revealing. But yeah bhsOL, it's nice to be out but I wonder how we will feel come August of next year when the high school season starts up again. I just get the feeling we're gonna miss it like nothing else. The smell of the freshly cut grass and the lights on the game field on a friday night just do something to ya. Oh well, our time is up and now it's time for others. It was fun while it lasted. Good luck to you at MTSU, academically and if you decide to walk on. Having played against you I'm sure you would do great!

wow, western ky. thats a good school. and they won the national championship last year, so u may get a national championhip this year, if they can do it again. a dude on my team is goin to play up there this year. johnathan carter, he is a "preferred walk-on". hes a good guy and a great player.