BEST EAST TN 1 A SCHOOL

spanky51jhs

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boyd will be the best team this year. They will beat south pitt again. As far as cloudland is concerned i dunno. they had a great team last year. they put up a good fight agianst boyd in the first half. boyd does have a lot of respect for them. they are hard hitters and fighters. i just cant wait for the season to start so all the teams that have been trash talking can actually start backing up or are they really terrible?

sorry BUBBA been on vacation. I think Oneida will finish 2nd-4th, i'm betting 3rd though. The 2nd place game all depends on the game with CAK, it will be a good game. The game with coalfield will be a good one, Oneida needs to win that game to at least clench 3rd. Midway could be fighting for a spot also, but i haven't heard anything about them. The game with greenabck will either be a slaughter or a good game. Oneida lost 25-7 to them in the play-offs last year, the only non-blowout greenabck had against a team in their region, but I see Greenback winning by 20 plus. It will be an interesting year region 2A, with the 2nd to 4th places being a dogfight between Oneida, Coalfield, and CAK(don't doubt the warriors). I see Oneida finishing strong though.

I hope you had a good one Penny, and as far as Region 2-A is concerned I could not agree more. Greenback will definately be #1, being about 20 points better than everyone with perhaps a night where they play bad and either CAK, Coalfield, or Oneida plays well. As far as 2nd-4th is concerned, we will just have to wait and see. Who do you think has the best chance at upsetting Greenback in region play? My bid goes to the Warriors.

BUBBA61, correct me if im wrong but did you not completley disagree with me a few weeks ago when i said that greenback was about 20 points better than anyone else? and i also agree that the warriors of CAK have the best chance of beating greenback although oneida gave them all the wanted and more in the playoffs last year.

Hey GreenbacksDB, your gonna have to have more confidence than that. If the rest of your team has your attitude then yeah, Cloudland will smash you this year. You gotta have a little smackdown attitude to have a good team. Your team will be really good this year, you need to start kicking butt and taking names instead of laying down like a meek little kitty cat.

This is Boyd's year to win state.  Yeah they lost Healy and Nelson, but they still have Matt Perdon, and thats all they need.  Boyd will have the best defence in 1A. Last year Boyd beat the crap out of Cloudland, 38-8. Cloudland will get close but Boyd will put them in there place, then go to state and win.

And just where is our place, if you don't mind me asking. I think that we are doing just fine and that we deserve to be on top. Cloudland football was..well...terrible. But these guys have brought Cloudland football up, along with the spirits of the people of Roan Mountain. They have given us something to look forward to every Friday night during the fall. So tell me...where is our "place"? B)

Edited by meow

Meow, cute avatar! I have had the same one for several months (We both must have good taste).

Cloudland, as usual will give the games all they have. They have the heart, which is more important than talent, in my opinion. Win or lose, we will be out there cheering them on! These boys work hard and they play hard. We wont miss one game!

I think the fact that we are playing some VA teams will only make the landers tougher. It will be an exciting season. B)