hardball03

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly, if BA can find a catcher, they should win middle again next year. The problem is, I don't think they will. Despite losing a lot of starters, they are pretty solid everywhere else, including the pitching staff.

I don't understand your thinking.... BA is losing their number one and number two. Compton and Heard. They are losing 7 starters. Yes, the upcoming players might be good, but they will lack the experience of High School Ball. Look at MBA or BGA as being the strong ones next year. MBA is only losing Wes Langlois i believe. Yes, he does only hit dongs, but almost everyone of their players has gained one valuable year of experience. BGA.... if you saw their team two years ago, you would only of seen one difference between them and next years team, that is that there will be a new catcher, and a position change to replace the shortstop. That is 2 years of experience that pratice and hard work can't make up.

So i think it is safe to say that BA's reign is over. And a short reign it twas.

frankl ure retarded BA will be strong next year just like FRHS BGA and MBA

BY the way to all the BGA guys all yall talk about is how much experience yall have it doesnt matter how much experience u have if u stink Greer is awesome Harlin is good Ridings is strong everybody else.....................

Edited by CrashDavis

I don't understand your thinking.... BA is losing their number one and number two. Compton and Heard. They are losing 7 starters. Yes, the upcoming players might be good, but they will lack the experience of High School Ball. Look at MBA or BGA as being the strong ones next year. MBA is only losing Wes Langlois i believe. Yes, he does only hit dongs, but almost everyone of their players has gained one valuable year of experience. BGA.... if you saw their team two years ago, you would only of seen one difference between them and next years team, that is that there will be a new catcher, and a position change to replace the shortstop. That is 2 years of experience that pratice and hard work can't make up.

So i think it is safe to say that BA's reign is over. And a short reign it twas.

Here's my thinking... Burris is probably going to be better than Compton. Griffin didn't even practice this year, and was still effective on the mound. He should be a stud next season. There are several more that can step up and pitch. Solid up the middle, with Nickerson returning and J.P. Wilcher, who arguably should have been the starter at second this year, going in full time.

Willis and Mize back in the outfield...my guess is Hunter will play CF. Again, the catcher is the big ???

We'll have to wait and see.

Bigred3 i tried out for the TBCA thing and it was more like ure high school coach tells you about it and u show up and play. There was not really any organization and by the way people tried out it seemed like they have a pre-determined team even though the results havent come out. I dont know it didnt seem like a big deal or good players were there.

In the Middle Region it's got to be BGA. The rest just need to face the facts; they were young and got better all year long. Great coaching does it every time. They can only be better next year.

BA lost way too many experienced seniors. Don't see anyway they can be better even with some good young talent coming along.

MBA hasn't gotten the job done for two years with talent spread across 3 classes. Now they are down to 1 class. Who's going to help the rising seniors?

FRHS has lost too much talent out of the last two classes. They will need some time to recover.

But since this is supposed to be a state wide discussion, middle just needs to face the real facts about baseball. Nobody in the top four this year and unless BGA can crank it up, nobody next year either.

The schools that focus on baseball with the exception of BGA are in the East and the West. They will continue to get the job done next year.

2004 Predictions: 1) CBHS 2) Webb 3) Baylor 4)BGA/ECHS?

BA1

How many starters does CBHS have returning?

They should have all but 4 seniors returning.........but what happened to their

bats against Baylor, I think they just had run of good fortune in their opener

against BGA. They had more balls drop in for hits.........good team, but didn't

come through with any runs against Baylor.