Question to Thunder 16's Coach

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeremy,

I am fully aware that you know who I am. I am not attempting to hide. You have been around me enough years to know that I do not keep my opinion to myself and I do not pretend to like people when they do not deserve it. You don't respect anything or anyone. We learned that when you came into my home and sat down and ate my food and asked Shawn to join your coaching staff only to let him waste a season with you and you not let him coach.

If you hve anything further to say to me, feel free to give me a call or email me in private. You are a moderator, so I'm sure that you can get my email address.

If you don't want the world to know your problems, you shouldn't let your staff air them in a public forem. I have no respect for you as a person or a coach and never have. It was against my judgement that Coach Harris took a chance with you but once he agreed, he was man enough to stick by that and he got burned. The tides are turning Gomab. A lot of people that respected your opinion are figuring out who you are and it is blowing them away.

You have never been a fan of Coach Harris, so don't say that you were.

Truth, keep standing by your husband...

Shawn,

Missed two things in your post I needed to address....

I keep up with ALL of my ex players except for one, and I wish I could track him down (if anyone knows how I can contact ex Maplewood student DeMario Foster, let me know). Every graduating Baller has signed a scholarship except for three (Foster, one who is a football player, and one who is a walk on basketball player next year). I keep up with All of them but Foster. I am even still trying to get Polk back into school. So, yes, I care about my player DEEPLY, and have a great relationship with them...

Secondly, Terence is an outstanding coach, and has been a mentor to MANY kids for a very long time now. He is in it for the kids, and only for the kids. He is a legend amongst the youth in Murfreesboro, and has made a huge impact on the lives of a high number of youths. In fact, Terence was my coach when I played, and I have nothing but the utmost respect for the man. Terence is far from riding "my coattails" as you imply. Terence has been an outstanding coach way before I came along, and he will be doing this long after I leave...

I guess it is finally nice to figure things out.

If you are a man, give him a call. Are you afraid to call him? Have you told so many lies that you don't want to face up to it?

Come back with one more excuse as to why you want to keep discussing this in a public forem. 479-4931

I will say only that I have also known and been exposed to the cross-recruiting and coaching tactics of Gomab (Jeremy Shulman) for several years.

I personally find his character questionable.

I have also known Shawn Harris for several years.

His character is above reproach.

My son played for Shawn Harris and was hounded by Gomab after Shawn's team was put out of the State. Shawn gave coaches permission to speak with my son and encouraged him to continue to play for the team he chose so that he would receive the exposure that eventually landed him a Major College scholarship.

That is not heresay... it's a fact.

I won't speak further on the matter!

Good luck Shawn!