Best Linebacker in the 1-A

GuntersRockMyWorld

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Chris Sullivan from Forrest high.... he has been in the top 20-25 tackelers evry year since he was a freshman...... He is looking forward to a good senior year, and a good finish for the Rockets of Forrest high school.......Good luck to all of the Rockets and thier fans..... be sure to show the boys your support.....

• 3 weeks later...

i'm sure these r all good linebackers, i've just not heard about them. The best linebacker i have saw would have to be Derrick Sills but he played for wartburg in region 2AA had 143 tackles in his senior year and 21 the last game. he also had 100 plus tackles every year but his sophmore and that was because he was injured most of it

Taylor Floyd from Cascade and Chris Sullivan from Forrest will be two of the best linebackers this year in Region 6-1A. Daniel Bledsoe from Cascade also has a chance to be really good.

Last year, the region had many really good linebackers. James Bunn (Cascade), Joseph Haynes (Forrest) and Jonathan Ward (Collinwood - as great as he was at QB, I thought he was even better as a LB) were all exceptional, and were all seniors. Floyd and Sullivan were just two of the really good Juniors last year.

I would be interested in hearing from the fans of the other teams in the region who their best backers will be this year. Since it seems to be a strength position throughout the region, let's hear who is going to continue the tradition for each team.