Cookeville Invitational High School Tournament

brookssam

The Cookeville Golf Team will host a high school tournament on Monday August 18. Some of the teams already commited to play are Father Ryan, Riverdale, Blackman, Oakland, Lebanon, Warren County, and Cumberland County. We are going to make this a yearly event. The tournament will be played at White Plains Golf Course in Cookeville and will begin at 10:00 a.m. on Monday morning. The cost of this event is Mens Team-$150.00, Women's $60.00 or both for $170.00. Shot gun start, range balls, lunch and a free practice round are included. Trophies for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place team finishes and 5 medalists for boys, 3 medalists for girls. A $100.00 prize for the first place men's and womens teams. For more information please contact Coach Sam Brooks ar 931-528-5220. B)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There is still room as of now. We have ten teams so far with at least ten others telling me that they are going to get in as soon as school starts back. This is not a complete list but here are the teams entered that have sent their entry fees in. Cookeville(B&G), Riverdale(B&G), Father Ryan(B&G), Blackman(B&G), Siegel(Boys), Jackson County(BOYS), Oakland(BOYS), Lebanon(Boys), Warren County(B&G), and Cumberland COunty(B&G). We are expecting more so if any coaches need info feel free to contack me at brookssam@frontiernet.net :huh:

• 3 weeks later...

The stage is set and we are ready to roll. We have 14 men's teams and 9 women's teams in this years edition of the cookeville golf tournament. We look forward to seeing you all on Monday. Good luck to all the participating teams, with a little luck and good weather hopefully it will be a good experience for everyone. :huh:

Yes it is true, Petitt did shoot a 62. I had the pleasure of watching and meeting him for the first time at the Cookeville Invitational and I can say he is a credit to our game. It was really fun to watch someone put up a score like that. What confindence this young man has. I believe you might see his name often in the somewhat near future. ;)