Mitchell still does not get RESPECT

Galilee

Thanks dabear u might be right after all hahahahahaah. If Mitchell was so good they would'nt be in 2A. Mitchell is in by far the weakest region in Memphis and yet you wanna brag about you all being so good.I woul'd'nt be shocked if ya'll don't even make it to the playoffs!!!!!

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

foorsolja

An old African African Proverb states "It is better to keep your mouth closed and be thougt a fool than to open your mouth and prove it" If you are a Manansass fan, they are in the same region with Mitchell. You stated how good your progam is, if the region is so weak, what does that say about your team. If you really look at it, I am not suprised ,smarts and athletic talent is not a Manansass trait.

I went and wathed the 2A state championship game. To me at the time Mitchel looked like they could play some ball, but I guess I was wrong. You just don't get into the finals getting lucky. You do have to earn it no matter what anyone else says. Some teams do get caught up in the action of just being in the finals, but that should be no excuse, you are playing for what every player in high school plays for in no matter whatever sport it is and thats a shot at the big show !

To me Liscomb was a really good team and the best in the state till someone proves them different. For Mitchel I give them respect for getting in the championship, but I think other 2A teams could have given Liscomb a better game than Mitchel did.

I am not sure about that. Last year Mitchell had one of the best defenses around and lipscomb sliced through them like they were hot butter. So I don't think it would have mattered who lipscomb played they still would have smoked em like a cuban cigar. That being said Mitchell still did not look like the team that shut down the rest of their opponents. I believe they might of got caught up in the hype, but I still don't think it would have mattered. Mitchell was good last year, but lipscomb was very, very good.

I believe that this is the year the Milan bulldogs will bring Gold Ball #5.