Strongest Returning Squads

CherokeeChief

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, seeing how Mcminn is so well trained by this GREAT Coach they have, I am sure they will be well prepared as always, and a contender for the championship:)........................other than that, BCHS is primed and ready to go as well, alot of serious training going on this summer. (So, how have you been doing Cherokee Chief? Keeping those Indians in order?) I guess Farragutt, and Houston as always will fare pretty well- I am such an avid follower you know-(HAHA) This board needs some action- always so dead on here! Thanx for the post!

I was trying to think to myself what might lure posters. This seemed logical. I hope everyone is running healthy this summer. They are on our end, but right now is the dead period so, other than my son, I don't get to see them. I have to venture to another place and run all by myself.

Science Hill should be very good this year. And, of course, Houston has everyone back. (boys) I've been reading the dyestat posts about girls, but it doesn't seem as relevant to us. We can't consistently get 5 girls to run, so it probably won't matter. We have two or three really talented girls. I don't know how good any of them will be if they don't train. We have experience with a girl that trained in the summer. She did pretty well (cough,cough). We'll really miss her.

Great to hear from you.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...