1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
No, it's not, but hush......they made the poll, didn't they?? :P:P

Hahahahahaha.... OK, I was just making sure I hadn't missed anything. Is Mrs. Perry still doing the football cheerleaders? I always liked her.

Franklin's cheerleaders should be really good this year with former Nashville Kats and Tennessee Titans cheerleader Mary Lee DiVito at the helm for a second year. They combined the basketball and football squads into one huge competition team. They'll also all cheer on Friday night. Woo, Go REBELS!

Until you can have an ACTUAL COMPETITION between all the listed teams and more, kinda like a State tournament thing, it is all speculation and opinion. Heck, I can look at the little Junior Pro Cheerleaders around here and throw their names in the mix. Let's have some serious competition and then say which team is the best. They can go to all the out-of-state competitions they want but until there is competition state-wide between all the "teams", then, it is just speculation and hear-say, my friend.

• 2 weeks later...

The poll is now officially closed....even if you vote in it, sorry, but you missed your chance:( According to this unscientific poll, the fans picked Soddy Daisy and Germantown as having the best cheerleading squads. Congratulations Soddy Daisy and a special congratulations to my Red Devils! Go Germantown! B)

Edited by houstonsdead

• 4 weeks later...

I live in Ooltewah and go to Ooltewah High School. Also cheer there. I think Soddy Daisy is well deserving of being picked the best cheerleaders. I think there are a lot of good squads out there, but I am most familiar with Soddy since I am in that area. I really respect them for all their hardwork..and it just shows that hardwork pays off. I wish that everyone on our squad was as dedicated as yall are, we could probably accomplished a lot just like yall. Our coach is a former Soddy cheerleader and so was her sister, she also lives near the church the Soddy girls practice at. She told us just the other day, that they practice EVERY DAY until 5:30. And that when she is passing the church coming home from our practices they are still there. That is so awesome! Now that is dedication and hard work!