All-Star GAme

oldschool74

I did not go but my brother did. He said Dane Bradshaw looks like a linebacker. He said Dane makes the other players around him better.Dane's court awareness is off the charts.He is a great passer. My brother said that Dane plays great defense. My brother said he loves Dane Bradshaw. He plays with great effort.

My brother said Jake Skogan was tearing it up until the West coach put Dane Bradshaw on him. Bradshaw shut Skogan down. Bradshaw has a target on his back and some of the other players wanted to take him one on one but Bradshaw shut them down.

Bradshaw wrestled Vince Redd for a rebound and ripped it away from him and slung Redd to the ground in the process. My brother said Redd was an impressive athlete.

I watched Dane Bradshaw the last 2 seasons. In his junior year I was not impressed at all. This past season I was impressed. He makes others around him better.

The West won 119-101. At least I think that was the final score.

I watched Dane Bradshaw the last 2 seasons. In his junior year I was not impressed at all. This past season I was impressed. He makes others around him better.

I've seen him play a few games a year the last four years. I've always been impressed with how he plays, I just question his athletic ability as an SEC player.

Bradshaw was impressive - he was everywhere on the court. I don't know what position he will play at Tennessee but he sure has the heart to make it in the SEC.

The game was never very close although the East kept cutting it to a single digit lead.

There was some very impressive dunks - especially one by John Ferguson (Portland) off a missed shot and one by Vince Redd (Elizabethton) off a Wadale Williams pass off the glass.

Joe Barker (Oakland) led all scorers with 19, and Jake Skogen (Temple) had 18.

Chase Hardin (Bartlett) led the West with 17.