Sevier Co. Football

FSU9

I do agree that coach Brewer is a great coach and a good man, but why do you think he has applied for other jobs lately.

Coach B hasn' t applied anywhere. Let me guess, I bet you heard he was going to Carson Newman to replace Sparks who is going to Baylor to take over their program. I'm a S.C. man, and no one in our realistic camp has ever predicted any kind of season outcome, much less a state title. One thing that ticks me off is the way people throw around the phrase-"we'll win state, I guarantee it." Most people that talk this junk have never put in the time and effort to even have an idea what it takes to be lucky enough to play a 15th game. Our REALISTIC motto at Sevier County is to compete week after week, and may the best man win. I wouldn't say that we are on a downhill slide, we are kind of rebuilding. But we've always had kids that believe we can win every Friday-and that's why Coach Brewer is content.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coach B hasn' t applied anywhere. Let me guess, I bet you heard he was going to Carson Newman to replace Sparks who is going to Baylor to take over their program. I'm a S.C. man, and no one in our realistic camp has ever predicted any kind of season outcome, much less a state title. One thing that ticks me off is the way people throw around the phrase-"we'll win state, I guarantee it." Most people that talk this junk have never put in the time and effort to even have an idea what it takes to be lucky enough to play a 15th game. Our REALISTIC motto at Sevier County is to compete week after week, and may the best man win. I wouldn't say that we are on a downhill slide, we are kind of rebuilding. But we've always had kids that believe we can win every Friday-and that's why Coach Brewer is content.

Heck Yea. Right on. I couldn't agree more. As a former player and current student at Sevier Co. coach Brewer rules. As i said at the start of this topic we are rebuilding. We lost our decent QB's but we are left with two of my friends and some of the best backs in the state. Also we've got a star lineman that will kill you. Either way we have good young players with a lot of heart that leave it all on the feild. Go SCHS :D

tlove13-are you a teacher or student?

How much does the new Pigeon Forge High School hurt Sevier County? Do they lose kids to Pigeon Forge?

I know Sevier County used to wear Maryville out. MHS only beat them twice. Sevier County and Halls gave Maryville fits because they were always so strong.They outmuscled Maryville bigtime.Now Maryville has a great strength and conditioning facility thanks to Don Story.

How much does the new Pigeon Forge High School hurt Sevier County? Do they lose kids to Pigeon Forge?

I know Sevier County used to wear Maryville out. MHS only beat them twice. Sevier County and Halls gave Maryville fits because they were always so strong.They outmuscled Maryville bigtime.Now Maryville has a great strength and conditioning facility thanks to Don Story.

Pigeon Forge really doesn't hurt us (sevier co.). We get alot of talent due to hour good history. Pigeon forge has some really good talent there just playing for the wrong school. If they moved to a different school (doesn't have to be us) the would be a good asset.

GO SCHS :lol:

How can Pigeon Forge having "real good talent" on their team

not hurt the Smoky Bears? Wouldn't these players attended Sevier County

in previous years?

What do you mean? Are you saying this players attended my school? If so no they did not go to sevier co. before pigeon forge. pigeon forge every once and a while gets a good player we could have had but after you factor in all the ones we get it's no big deal. pigeon forge football hasn't had a great year. which is an example of the players and coaches. so i belive and so do alot of other players at my school that pigeon forge does not effect our productivity.

Go SCHS :lol:

FSU--Since the beginning of Pigeon Forge Varsity football team-- what has Sevier Co. done.  I don't think they have been world beaters.  How far in the playoffs have they gone the last two years?

2nd round and 1rst round. what has pigeon forge done? nothing exactly. :lol:

Edited by FSU9

Man you guys are crazy Sevier County is definately going down a big hill they aren't near as good as they have been in the past plus they're going to lose their opening game to 3a school Seymour. That's right Seymour will beat Sevier Coutny go ahead and write it down!!!!! B)

I think that they will stink b/c I never heard of them.  I think that they will lose everygame.  If they win will be against teams that you will never here of winning a game.  They are sorry. 

Boo on SCHS.  :)

Talking about never hearing of sevier co. were do you live under a rock. what a loser. you need to go find something better to do than argue with people who support there team year in and year out. win or lose.

Go SCHS :)

and boo on bigblue you stink

Edited by FSU9