Dresden Lions

bigbluefan69

Dresden has a fairly easy non-region schedule, but they're going to have their hands full in the region. They'll do well to get one win out of the three games against Milan, Union City, and Westview. And Humboldt and Peabody won't be pushovers, either. 6-4 is a reasonable expectation.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that you need to shut you smart A#s mouth.  And by the way Dresden has won plenty of games.  And you prolly havent hear of them b/c your school is located in a different part of Tn. :D  :(  :unsure:

your right i prolly* haven't* hear* of* them*........becccaauussee they stink. :D and for that matter there probably on the other side of tn. were obviously they don't teach grammer.....so in your own words..shut your smart a#@ mouth :D

Edited by FSU9

your right i prolly* haven't* hear* of* them*........becccaauussee they stink. :D and for that matter there probably on the other side of tn. were obviously they don't teach grammer.....so in your own words..shut your smart a#@ mouth :unsure:

And I bet the team you play for stinks to b/c you wont even mention what team you play for b/c your imperessed to say.

And I bet the team you play for stinks to b/c you wont even mention what team you play for b/c your imperessed to say.

I sorry that i am so imperessed to say that i play for Sevier Co. o wait you've heard of them. maybe cause they have won a game or two and for that matter a state title. my bad your school hasn't. darn maybe nexted time we argue over a school you can think of a good one. :D