Best stadiums

bearspitcher11

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys are probably going to wonder what i'm smoking, but I think that East Ridge has ONE of the bets field/stadium combos. I know the facilities are kind of crappy as far as locker rooms and such, but once you're seated, it's very nice. Their grass and playing surface is also the best i have played on in a few years...besides McCallie's soccer field. Very nice guys.

Rockwood's stadium is like all stadiums in Roane Co., bland. Kingston's stinks. Despite the visiting bleachers only being 4 rows deep, there's a swamp at one end of the field.

Perhaps, I have not been to many stadiums in my life but over the summer, during a scrimmge against Rockwood, I was very impressed with the stadium, ecspecially due to the size of school. The field was maintained beautifully from where I was sitting. And as far as the visiting bleachers (if it is Rockwood's you are referring to) I recall climbing to the top and it being a little more than 4 rows deep. (Although I can not be completely sure on the exact number)The visitors side was very impressive in my opinion. And with all do respect I have told everyone about how nice the stadium was. As far as local (in my county) I would have to go with the Sequoyah Chiefs stadium.

Hey boyz!

The best setting for High School Football is undoubtedly at Jim Lillard Stadium, Jack Renfro Field at Heritage High School.

Standing to pray and hearing the National Anthem in that setting makes one realize what life is all about!

There is no place better!

Love you boyz!

;)

I have been to about every stadium in TN and I have not found one that offers the conveniences as "The Pit" in Lincoln County. How many stadiums have you gone to where the visiting side seats as many as the home side? There are restrooms and concession stands on both ends of the stadium to accomodate everyone in attendance, not to mention the fact that there is not a bad seat in the house since the stands are elevated to where even those on the front row are looking down on the action and not over or around their teams players on the sidelines. Plus, contrary to another thread, we do not charge to park!!! ;)